Are you looking for a sister library?
Today we are looking over the new libraries that have joined the programme so far in 2013. Some of them already have sister libraries while others are still on the search, here you have them all! (By date of registration in 2013 from oldest to newest)
- Openbare Bibliotheek Ieper (Belgium). Sister Library of:
- Ptuj Public Library (Slovenia)
- Poreč Public Library (Croatia)
- City Library “Don Mihovil Pavlinovic“ (Croatia). No sisters yet!
- City Library “Slavko Kolar” (Croatia). No sisters yet!
- Poreč Public Library (Croatia). Sister Library of Openbare Bibliotheek Ieper (Belgium)
- City Library Ilok (Croatia). No sisters yet!
- Edinburgh City Libraries (Scotland). No sisters yet!
- Meath County Libraries (Ireland). Sister Library of the Liminka Municipal Library (Finland)
- Ermua Municipal Library (Spain). No sisters yet!
- Lalín Municipal Library “Varela Jácome” (Spain). No sisters yet!
- Vega-La Camocha Municipal Library (Spain). No sisters yet!
- North Ayrshire Libraries (Scotland). No sisters yet!
- Huesca Municipal Libraries (Spain). No sisters yet!
Remember that there are more libraries without sisters at the Libraries page.
Also, remember that libraries can have more than one sister! Every library decides how many sister libraries they want to have. So you can still contact libraries that already have sisters too.
What do you have to do to become one of these libraries’s sister? If you are:
- A library already participatin in NAPLE Sister Libraries: Just contact the library directly and if you both finally decide that you are going to establish a sister relationship, inform us at email@example.com
- A library that wishes to participate at the programme: first have a look at the call for participation, which has no deadline, to see if your country is participating and then, follow the instructions given by sending the fulfilled form to the NAPLE representative in your country, which you can see here. If you find in this list a library that you are interested in collaborating with, you can indicate that in the form as well.
Good luck in your search!
- New Spanish Library: Lalín Municipal Library, Galicia
- New Scottish Library: North Ayrshire Libraries!
- New Spanish Library: Vega-La Camocha Municipal Library