Today we have some news from the activities on City Library Mladen Kerstner Ludbreg (Croatia) by Edita Kutnjak-Zlatar, the Acting Manager of the Library.
City Library ”MladenKerstner” Ludbreg is a small library, but very important and popular to the inhabitants. There are various activities and programs initiated by it’s employees and volunteers, for children as well as for adults. Some of them are:
- Chatting rooms in English and German for preschool children and adults
- Let’s work out (physical exercises for adults)
- Surfing on Internet (teaching adults how to use computer)
- Christmas, Easter… workshops
- Theatrical group ”Trio V” (on Saturday, June 8 2013, this group performed a play named ”Diogenes in Ludbreg” from which we are sending some photos. The play can also be watched on You tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNeRv66rkjo)
City Library Mladen Kerstner Ludbreg has no sisters yet! Its preferred countries for a sister librry are Slovenia and the Czech Republic.
Would you like City Library Mladen Kerstner Ludbreg, to be your sister library? Read the form by clicking in its name to find more about them and then find out how to become its sister library in the Call for participation!